With em360 Resource Optimization, there are several ways to look at a project:
- Task List: A top-level view of all of the component tasks a project is made up of.
- Task Schedule View: a linear view of each task within the project, showing the schedule for that task and the resources allocated to the task.
- Resource Schedule View: a linear view of the project by resource, showing how each resource is being employed for the duration of the task for which it is deployed.
- Gantt Chart View: an interactive Gantt chart (see below) that provides a graphical view of a project and its component tasks.
- Barcharts: histogram-like charts that give you a detailed look at individual resources and how they are deployed.
These views give executives and managers a variety of perspectives, depending on whether their primary objective is getting tasks completed on schedule; keeping labor, materials, and parts costs down; ensuring that resources are utilized safely and effectively; or all of these.
These graphical tools give you a snapshot of exactly how resources are being utilized at a given point in a project.